MovieIndex requires an Intel processor, and a system from Lion (Mac OS 10.7) to High Sierra (10.13)
MovieIndex generates a contact sheet from all video types.
- Handles every sort of videos, whatever QuickTime compliant (like .mov or ProRes, .m4v, …) or all others exotic videos (mts, mkv, avi, …ogv, webm).
- New version 2.00: now, the application also supports modern video formats like the h265.
- Always displayed images at the good ratio (not badly stretched!)
- No comb's effect into images.
- Two quality modes, depending on the purpose of your cataloged video: to store onto disk or to print.
- And some classical customizable options: choose the size of images, their number, page background color, which captions you want as accompaniments and their size, …
- Optional features: Can automatically adjust the number of thumbnails of your "contact sheet" according to the duration of your video (ie: what is the point of generating 64 thumbnails for a 10-second movie? ;-))
- Optional features: Added an 'derush' option: to extract a thumbnail every (xx) seconds (…useful to identify your rushes before editing).
- Optional features: Can generate an additional thumbnail for your Multimedia Hard Disk. If your device can display a thumbnail of your videos (ie: WD TV Live), so create it with your index page.
MovieIndex, …because a "cataloged video" is far more convenient to consult than the video itself.